Wednesday, April 04, 2007

another same feeling...

It feels as if it's deja vu...
Somehow, this is a path i've walked down before,
once again, im at the same point in my life.

i tried moving on... i still am, and i will...
i try to be content i know but at the back of my mind, its not going to be easy for me...
why am i placed in such a situation over and over again?
i doubt i can take it anymore, sometimes i feel as if im going to burst any moment...
i wish i could just walk away... and it'll be a part of my memory forever...
then the question is, will i be satisfied and happy with that decision?
leave me alone... leave me alone...

4 Comments:

Blogger rach p said...

He would never give you something more than you could handle.. *hugs*

9:38 PM  
Blogger valeey said...

i know... *hey! thats my MY line*... hahaha

thats d suckiest part.. i know He wont give me something i cant handle or put me thru something i cant deal with...

but im just sick of being in d same situation again and again...

perhaps its a lesson... which i think it is... but its hard... :(

p.s. did u get my number?? ;p

12:58 AM  
Blogger glo teng said...

mm, it sure is hard.

the process is.. sucky..

but you know what, after going thru it, when u look back, you will be so amazed at urself, and even more grateful to God who has been with you through it all.

just keep walking and doing what you know is right...

i've learnt this over the past few months. it sure wasn't easy, but finally, i'm out of a situation that has pestered me for so long.

today is the first day i came to such a realization and revelation. and i hope to be able to walk in this freedom in my days to come! :)

gambate! :D

ps: val, i texted you. tell me if u got my msg k? :)

3:32 AM  
Blogger valeey said...

hey glo... i did not get ur text msg... dat is weird.. is there some kinda other number u need to add in front or something? ya know, phone's here are wayy different.. well i mean d line.. not the phone.. haha...

and yes.. today's devotional guide really hit me hard in d face... i put my own unnessary 'gods' in front of me.. will share with u guys more when i have the book in front of me.. currently at the library.. hehe love u both!!

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home