Friday, May 16, 2008

my last days

It's been a crazy week, or rather past 2 weeks. I can't believe it, (actually I can) I'm really really moving to Albuquerque in 3 days. It's so weird, so _______ (fill in the blank)...

I don't know how I'm feeling. It's a mixture. I must admit, the more I think of it, the more I am not keen on going. I cannot bear to leave and be separated from my friends now. I think I've cried so much that my tear ducts are probably dried up. I am unmotivated, I just don't feel like doing anything.

Gosh! I have to pack my stuff, settle my bills and services, change my phone plan, clean the house, meet up with friends, write letters... ugh... just too many things to think about, too many things to do, and I know I will probably end up being very emotionally distraught... is that even right?

Ah well, let's just say, I need to get over myself and suck it up. If I have to bottle it up, I will. Stop being such a cry baby Val... You can do it through Christ who strengthens you!

:'(

1 Comments:

Blogger glo teng said...

huggies huggles kisses~ muax!

there's always a purpose for every new season! :)

i guess i will face the same as you when i leave chch next year.

whatever it is, cry all you want - and then get ready to embrace the next phase of life, ok? :)

love you always!

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home