Friday, January 02, 2009

Welcoming 2009

the new year has come...

i don't really feel much about the whole new year resolution thing and all... it feels just like another day.. of course i am thinking, woah... time really flew by cause one whole year is gone...

i am however extremely thankful for the protection that God has provided and given me... He has been by my side through my ups and downs, the hardships that I had to go through, the transition to a new place and adjusting to teaching and doing Masters and all...

thank God for all the friendships that I have built over the new semester here in Albuquerque, and also for the wonderful friendships that I have had whether back in MN or anywhere in US, and even all the way around the world, in Malaysia and NZ... :)

have also been thinking about what am i gonna do after my Masters and the bond for 2 years... im not sure yet.. it is really quite far ahead... ive got a year and a half for masters and the bond for 2 more years... i will technically be 27 by then... will i end up staying here or going back it really depends on where the Lord leads me... ive thought about it, i have no preference as to where i want to be... i guess... i would rather leave it to God...

talked to a good friend about relationships and marriage... another thing to leave within God's hands... it's interesting to see how so many friends whether older or younger are getting married or are already married for that matter... wow... time really does fly...

well, Blessed New Year anyways, welcome year 2009!

Thank You Lord Jesus, for all the blessings You have given to me whether big or small... for You are faithful! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger ahseng said...

stay

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home