Monday, June 16, 2008

things i am looking forward to

Aww!! my house back in KL finally has a DOG!!! a DOG!!! do you know how much I have always wanted a dog? haha..

Rachel, my sister's friend gave her one of the small poodle dogs which her dog gave birth to! They are just so SO adorable! haha... I am so glad that my dad was ok with it too! given that my mum isnt at home now, i guess this is the best time to bring the pet in eh? haha...

Double excitement for me when I get back to KL then! I am so excited! haha...

Other than that, I am still up at miserable 2.45am on a Monday morning, trying to sum up some Mental Retardation stuff fro our group presentation... but totally not motivated to do it, thats why it's just been on the chair while i am blogging... haha

And my dear Jamie, gave me a bunch of pretty fun CDs, am enjoying them now!

I have so many things to look forward to back in MY! haha... this is my only motivation to finish up my classes now and do well in them! (or rather i hope) haha

things i look forward in MY:
i) FOOD! duh~~ it's only a MUST!!
ii) Friends and Family time (holiday at Penang and Singapore if possible)
iii) Meeting Haeman and maybe Tab! Yay!!! my friends from B-town!
iv) now a DOG to play with! yeahhhh!!!! :D
v) driving in KL!! haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home