Friday, January 09, 2009

ranting

it is at times like this that i feel very lonely and all by myself...
it's not that i don't know i have many friends that i can talk to or call whenever i want to,
however it is never the same as having someone here, near me that i can turn to for a hug or someone who could just listen to me rant...
i know God is here, i know He is always by my side and He hears it when I am going through these times... i wish He was physically here so that I can get a big hug...
i just listed out the things i have to do just for this month of January... i am not prepared to suddenly pick up so many responsibilities. there are so many expectations, and suddenly i am thrown a big pile of things as well... it is so overwhelming...
but i think it hurts most that i have no one here that i feel i can entirely turn to right now... :'(

p.s. my goal is to finish my assignment by 5pm, jan 10th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home