Tuesday, June 17, 2008

just as weak

as i went through my first week of master's and summer classes,
i broke down last night... i thought i could do better than this,
to hold it all in, but i could not...

of course, many factors that triggered it,
but ultimately, i have been holding in
and psyching myself, that yes Val, you can do it!

once again, due to my thick face and pride,
i could not speak to anyone...
i did not want to talk nor did i want to do anything...
all i wanted was for someone to hold me and to comfort me

whom shall i turn to in times of need?
only my Lord, my God...
He took me in His hands and held me like a baby,
He covered me under His wings of glory, and comforted me.

sorry to my friends, who love and care for me despite all my flaws
and yet, i could not see past them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home