Saturday, July 05, 2008

in LAX

wow... so i am finally now in LAX, waiting for my transit out to Hong Kong then to KL...

things i have observed so far since I left Albuquerque this morning at 10 am...

i) Albuquerque Sunport has free internet! woohoo~ haha..

ii) Which leads me to meeting Lemuel who asked me to help him bid on pedals (he specifically wanted the EQ pedal only....or so he says..) and to find out he knows san! haha sweet! what a small world!

iii) Flew to Phoenix, terrible flight! Pilot dunno how to maneuver the plane.. i got a sudden outburst of blood rushing to my head while in the process of landing...and apparently people like to just swap spots assuming there is no one in the seat even when it is not time yet to fly! amazing! so disrespectful... at least wait till ure flying and ure sure no one aint comin in no more!

iv) I really thought that I might lose my life, not cause the pilot sucked, but cause of the sudden blood rush or whatever it was to my head. my whole neck was stiffed and my brain and head hurt like crap...

v) Which made me think, if i die, what would happen... and all i wanted was that God let me see my family first before i die, and that with my 22 years here on earth, i glorified Him the best i can, even if i am not perfect

vi) I survived! YAY! haha... reached LAX... airport SUCKS big time too.

vii) Cathay pacific changes it's location to check in all over the place... and the airport is super complicated..

viii) ate at some cacat expensive restaurant.. daily grill i think... my gosh... food was ma ma tei and pricey, but at least i got free internet

ix) (haha, i now know ix means 9, sad huh? haha) anyways, bought advil for the trip later just in case i get some bombastic headache... and some chocs for the fam...

x) sitting on a bench and using the free internet whilst waiting for me show to load...

xi) getting a headache soon... *sob sob*

alrighty! till then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home