Saturday, June 27, 2009

epiphany

So, it was Friday night that I suddenly got really uneasy... I wasn't sure what or how I was feeling. But I was really burdened... my heart felt heavy. It might've exploded... I dunno...

I was lethargic... it made me realize how fragile my life was... Oh, how God was in control of my life, He knows when and how long I have on this world. And I said a silent prayer to God...

"Lord, I know You love me, and Lord, You created me. If tonight You want to take me back, Lord, I pray that I will be with You forever, and that You would take care of mum and dad here on earth, let them not be disheartened. Amen"

As I went to bed, I could not help but think of all the people I know that didn't know my God... the One true God who loves us all for everything good or bad we have done in the past... the One and only God who washes away our sins and gives us hope, the One and only God who forgives us for the mistakes and sin we have done... where oh where can we ever find another like You Lord.

I have not been a good servant of You Lord... I have not spread Your word, and I felt terrible as I was laying there on my bed.

This morning, You gave me a chance again. You gave me life, and I am eternally grateful. Use me Lord. My life is Yours.

Thank you Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home